I have been working on this for the last week, so far I have only managed a few hours at a time, just enough to conquer it piece by piece. I also have been thinking about painting fish for a while, so it needed to come out. Unfortunately the colours are not true to life. I can not alter this until I get a Mac which will hopefully be soon. (errrhem Tom.) I also then have to work out how to use it.
The painting is not so grey, more like pale sage green with pink highlights, and the lily flower is bright white so it stands out a fair mount. I used acrylics which I have not used for a few years now. I just wanted fast drying paint, as I waste a fair amount of time waiting for paint to dry. It still needs a little work but it is almost there.